Rs logix slc500

zaji

Dear all,

i,ve installed rslogix 500 and rslinx classic,installation was successful,now activation key is required.could any body help me or give link address to download it.

much thanks

Hey zaji. That's the part you have to pay for. The most expensive part. How about contacting Rockwell Automation and buying your activation.

yes i know dear ,one must had to pay for it,but around some months ago i ve gotten the link address of file and had successfully used it.but as i re installed windows to my computer the data have been lost,today i needed it again.

Thanks

If you have a legal activation file, you can contact Rockwell Automation with your information and they can re-generate your activation...

Similar Topics

Hello, did anybody know, if there exist an converting cable like the1492-CM1746-M01 (for an 1746-IB16 to an 5069-IB16), for an 1746-HSCE to an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the industry and was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a way to check the module properties of the SLC500 series...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have an existing 5/04 cpu with onboard DH+ and DF1. DH+ is being used to connect this PLC to the site wide SCADA system. DF1 serial...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have metering Skid SLC PLC communication with Supervisory station. Finding difficulty in understand the attached SCL500 backup...
Replies
Views
Trying to upgrade to the compactlogix platform, running into some issues with the contact ratings on the compactlogix outputs being a bit whimpy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom