System establishment

mhmtfthnl

I have sent my thread to live plc q&a beforehand.But I could not receive any answer about that.We want to see some field information (such as alarm,temperature,pressure,rpm...).We are about to establish a network which consist of about six number of s7-200,wincc,pc and required interface and communication equipments.In addition If you want any info about our system we will establish I shall inform you. In this issue,I would like you to inform us how to establish our system , especially about our system layout .If you may help us I will be pleased with your concern.

Thank you.
Best regards. :rolleyes:

I guess that no one has answered to your thread before, because it is too broadly defined. Best chances for a reply is if you have a more specific question.

Anyhow, here are my suggestions:
Set up an MPI network.
Use an EM277 module in each S7-200. Set them up as MPI slaves.
On the WIN-CC PC you will need a CP5611 card to have an MPI master.

JesperMP said:
I guess that no one has answered to your thread before, because it is too broadly defined. Best chances for a reply is if you have a more specific question.

Anyhow, here are my suggestions:
Set up an MPI network.
Use an EM277 module in each S7-200. Set them up as MPI slaves.
On the WIN-CC PC you will need a CP5611 card to have an MPI master.

Yes ,You are so right.Excuse me.Basicly We want to establish our system on the ethernet technology.Namely, equipments we will establish must be on the ethernet (TCP/IP).We are not thinking to use MPI network.We want to use ready TCP/IP substructure in our factory. Every S7-200 will be set up on the (TCP/IP) and may have to communicate each other and with WINCC and field equipments.Acording to this situation ,we must use which technical interface and programs.Perhaps we may have to use an ethernet card compatible with s7-200 and required software.

Thank you.
Best regards.

There is an Ethernet module for the S7-200 series:
CP 243-1 IT 6GK7 243-1GX00-0XE0.

But you may have to investigate with Siemens if it can communicate with your "field equipment".

good luck.