4 line program with two control relays that works

man i really suck at this i cant really explain it really basically my teach told me to write a 4 rung program with 2 control relays i guess with two outputs

You need more information to write the code.

If you can not explain your objective in detail you will not be able to translate it into code.

ok how bout this 4rungs/ 1st rung I;0/0 and a tof with adrress t4;0 at .01/500 seconds

2nd rung t4;0/13dn output 0

3rd rung t4;0/14 timing output 1

4th rung t4;0/15 enable output 2

what should happen

You'll find the answer to the question you posted in #5 in the description of how the TOF instruction works.

As far as your original question is concerned, if the way you posted it is the way the teacher stated it to you, then it's time to fire your teacher. Somehow, I don't think that's the case. It's a lot more likely that you weren't paying enough attention when the teacher gave the assignment.

In broad terms, the function of a PLC program is to produce an action or maybe a sequence of actions in response to an event. You haven't defined what action(s) your "four-line program with two control relays that works" is supposed to produce. Furthermore, you haven't bothered to define the event that's supposed to intitiate the action.

In your Post #5 you have written the program. Now all you need to do is type it into your plc programming software. The exact method will depend on the model and brand of plc.

Using Logixpro Simulator I made this program according to your instructions with minor modifications
1 rung - I:1/0 instead of I:0/0
Timer is 0.1/50s
in rung 3&4 the TT & EN were substituted by default by the simulator.
Logixpro is a very good simulator and a must use for any beginner. Also use some of the many books for PLCs to learn about Timers and Stuff I use - Programmable Logic Controllers Programming Methods and Applications by John R. Hackworth.

Attached files are a jpeg image and Logixpro simulator rung Diagram.

LadderRungs.jpg

Attachments

• Forum.zip
    279 bytes · Views: 1
ok how bout this 4rungs/ 1st rung I;0/0 and a tof with adrress t4;0 at .01/500 seconds

2nd rung t4;0/13dn output 0

3rd rung t4;0/14 timing output 1

4th rung t4;0/15 enable output 2

what should happen
you mentioned 2 relays. I see 3.

No thought at all to the assignment or request for assistance.
Pathetic.
I suggest you stick with McDonalds.