WinCC data archiving

sylwek

hello,

We have a computer with WinCC 5.1 and there is the need to periodically data backup for this computer.
We have made HDD Ghost disk image, in the event of failure HDD to restore system.
Now the need to periodically back up the database.

WinCC is installed in c:\Siemens\WinCC
the WinCC project is on d:\WinCC\xxx\xxx.mcp

Which files are database files that I have to burn to DVD disc when I will be doing a periodic backup of data?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Need to add new tags to some recipe inside a Wincc Tia Hmi . Do we have an option to download the recipe , with the newly added elements ...
Replies
Views
Trying to get data types (AS Structures) to update after a new tag import is made from PLC. WinCC can show red if an existing element was removed...
Replies
Views
Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom