Door simulator Exercise #4

stgross

I have got this #4 working,but I would like to know if I have missed anything or if there is a better way. Does it matter how many rungs you have? I have been told that you do not want to get in a habit of putting more than one output on a rung for troubleshooting purposes. My file is attached.

LadderRungsEX4.jpg

Last edited:
Suggest you have a hot cocoa, take a break and go for a walk then come back and follow line by line.
There are several possible problems that I saw. The best way to learn to troubleshoot your logic is to beat it into your head and tough it out. Quick answers don't help you at all. Your not there to do a job your there to learn.
Good luck.
On the last line I would have done an extend branch down for the flasher bit just, it looks nicer.
P.S. The hot cocoa is a good idea. Take that just before any test that requires a lot of thinking. It fires your brain up