connecting Ps69dpm masterdrive and compact logixs

eababio

Hi,
does anybody have any experience with connecting compact logix to siemesns master drive using the ps69dpm profibus scanner?\

I changed the bus address on the siemens and loaded the sample program on the prosoft cd to compact logix. also configured the profibus scanner but when i run compct logix with everything connected the Com ligth on the ps69dpm immidietly goes red.

On the Masterdrive CBP2, if comms are good
You should see 3 blinking leds. All at the same time.

Also post the gsd file you are using

the profibus card on the VSD has both yellow and red flashing.
while on the PS69dpm module the Sys light is flashing Green while the COM light is static red.

what do the following refer to in a read_requst tag in compactt logix when communicating with ps69dpm through profibus
DataArea
DataAdr
Datldx