Crimson 3.0 Trend Viewer Show property

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Trying to use the Show tab to make a trend conditionally visible. I have tried all sorts of things, and it doesn't seem to work. The internal flag tag can toggle the visibility of a rectangle just fine.

I am using the Emultor..
Is this unsupported in the real hardware? emulator?

How do I use the Show property of a Trend Viewer?

TIA
Paul

Workaround:
Right click the page, copy, paste, chnge the button actions to GoTo page, and just use page flipping to cause the same effect.

The G3 is so lightning quick with page changes, it looks exactly the same as a conditional visibility.

I bet you could use "page-flipping" on a G3 just like back in the Atari days to get pretty cool scrolling animations...

One more suggestion for the "Improve Crimson 3.0"...allow position animation to positions off the screen so you could have menus that slide in and out of view, and panning in all directions...

:)