Read and Write analog modul PLC 5 via 1747-SN

upiljamil

Dear All,

Is that possible to read and write analog module of PLC 5 (1771-IFE/C and 1771-OFE1/B) to SLC 500 via remote I/O scanner (1747-SN)?

I've been following the instruction on the user manual of 1747-SN with using BTW or BTW program, but it's not working.

help me please....:oops::oops::oops:

Welcome to the Forum !

Yes, this configuration is possible.

The 1771-IFE and 1771-OFE modules were very popular and the 1747-SN Series B scanner can easily use Block Transfer instructions to communicate with them.

To resolve issues of configuration, it is always necessary for you to explain your configuration in detail.

This includes the DIP switch settings on the Remote I/O Adapter, the physical slot position of the 1771 modules, and both the Remote I/O configuration and the BTR/BTW logic in your SLC-500 program. It would be best to ZIP the *.RSS file and post it.