AB Latch/unlatch equivalent in omron

caron633

Hey i'm new to this so i'm thinking this might have already been asked but i'll go for it anyway

So, i had 3 courses on allen bradley back in college and now im required to work on an omron cp1l plc.

I'm using sfc to kinda structure my programming but im still doing it in ladder logic.

It's all going well everything works but i had to change the way i do it because I THINK there is no latch/unlatch functions in omron and you have to use coils instead, im wondering if any of you can correct me there and tell me where to find the functions because it would make a little more sense for me to use latch and unlatch instead of coils.

btw im using cx programmer 9.2

Thanks

Marco

I think the KEEP(11) Instruction would be a closer equivelant to the Allen Bradley Latch/Unlatch Instruction. Have a look at the Instruction Help in CXProgrammer, or refer to your Processor Instruction Reference.

Stu...

I think the KEEP(11) Instruction would be a closer equivelant to the Allen Bradley Latch/Unlatch Instruction. Have a look at the Instruction Help in CXProgrammer, or refer to your Processor Instruction Reference.

Stu...

Definitely the KEEP(11) instruction, just spent a whole weekend reprograming using cx programmer