ML1500. Help with addressing PLS Function

loundeb2

Hi,
I have a ML1500bxb set-up on my workbench that I'm programming for a future install to control a brake press. I'm replacing it's worn RLS with an encoder. I'm experimenting with the PLS function and have it set up as in the reference manual. The outputs turn on when the high presets are reached, but I can't find the corrisponding bit registers and I need to use them conditionally in my program.
The only bit I found that goes high with the HPI of the PLS is the OF of the HSC function, which I can then reset in logic, but there must be a better way.
Also, would using LIM instructions for the press positioning be a better way to go?
Thanks, Lou

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an Automation Direct Modbus-to-Ethernet Gateway on the same netrwork as an AB NET-ENI Ethernet-to-Serial device. The Modbus has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Micrologix 1500 AWA PLC and an HSC card in slot 2. I'm using 845H encoders with differential outputs. I've set thes up before with...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, I have a pool wall line that I would like to update. It consists of a payout reel, corrugator, 2 punch presses, a shear, and a take-up...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to save the recipe file from the plc to the PC, I have tried saving while online but I don't see it when I'm offline. The recipes are...
Replies
Views
Hope this is an easy one for someone in the know. We are currently converting a ML 1500 system with PV to a Red Lion G3. This is my first go...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom