Cann't new an application on FTView SE?

wilsonzhu

Hi,

When I need to create an new application(for example:test) in Rockwell FTView SE (5.20), there is error to say "test is not existed in any computer". please help? Also when I open application created on other computer, it say" out of service:can not find alarm and event server". pls help

Similar Topics

Hi, I have panelmate Power pro v2.5 installed in windows-xp sp3 pc, but the runtime is not working, it says"can't not load configuration...
Replies
Views
I have an applicaion in which a roll of sheet rubber wound with a fabric web is reprocessed. The edge of the stock on the web is detect by an...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom