fuji micrex-f communication problem

mons6262

Hello everyone. We have a problem with a micrex-f plc which is used in AKYAMA printing machine, the error message is about T-link communication problem, we checked the t-link wire and it is ok. Reseting the machine (turn it off and then on) was solving this problem, but now the reset became unuseful. Does anyone have an idea about the cause of this problem and how it can be solve.

Similar Topics

i have a machine with PLC MICREX SPH300( NP1PS-117R) the battery is out of service and when the power shut and on again the program is not found...
Replies
Views
i want the cable to connect PLC FUJI MIREX- F Who ever used, and pls. tell me how i order it , or pls. tell me the part number of the cable thank you
Replies
Views
I have a machine with 3 working fuju PLC's FPF56X-A10,FTF32X-N and FTF56X-A10. As the PLC's are obsolete I would like to download each,save the...
Replies
Views
Good day, I would like to seek help for my problem with a Fuji PLC and HMI. I have a project proposal about migrating Fuji PLC (Micrex-F "F70")...
Replies
Views
I have a Fuji Micrex-F cpu F70s installed in my machines. The problem I am facing is that I am getting an alarm1 and alarm2 indication ON. Can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom