AC Servo Control

klikopc

Hi!

I have a AC servo motor and driver(ted motors model TSDA-15B), which i want to control with a microcontroller.
In the datasheet it says it's maximum INPUT FREQUENCY is 500kpps,
INPUT FILTERING 0 to 10000ms.
If i use PWM(tried from 100Hz to 100kHz) with a duty cycle of 50%, i get only a top rotation speed 1/10 of the maximum at 100Khz. I cannot get a higher rotation speed than that even if i use 250kHz!

What is the correct way to pulse a Servo Driver?

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Matic

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Does any one know if its possible to jog a servo in control mode: torque mode(4). Im using the SSV to get a torque limit but when i do the change...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel...
Replies
Views
Hello automation experts, I'm trying to learn about servo axis control in AB ControlLogix PLCs (L33ERMS). Attached is an example of a servo...
Replies
Views
Hi; Normally if someone talks about SERVO, its refer to such a motor control system in which a motor, having permanent magnet on rooter, or a DC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom