FT SE numeric input objects

alpin

Hi,
please share any experience in using numeric input objects in Factory talk SE. Two things I have a problem with:
1. Is there any way to do notification to PLC that entry was made?
2. Any good way to show entry limits when keypad opens>

Both those functions are supported in ME and I have hard time to convert the application.
Thanks

Google for Numeric Keypad for RSView32. It works for View SE, and is 10,000 times better then the garbage that is included in FTView SE. Sadly, it is only for numbers, not strings, and must have been so useful and popular that Rockwell must have fired the original designer of the control years ago.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working in Studio 5000 View Designer V9. The HMI panel im currently using is a 5510, whit physical buttons and functions keys on both side...
Replies
Views
Hey, within FactoryTalk ME I have this numeric input enable button and it is not working. On the HMI, I see the button and the label but when I...
Replies
Views
For the project I'm doing, the operator has to enter a string of 7 alphanumeric characters. This represents the unique part number. For now, the...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm looking for a simple way to transform numericInput Fields into numeric Output. I made several supervision screens with hudreds of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom