recieving data through sms from phone to pc

eababio

Hi,
i don't know if this is a right place for this but does any one have an idea on how i can receive messages from a phone to a PC, send the data to a database and manipulate the data for example if the message reads temperature 30,flow-rate 40 i should be able to separate this into database fields of temperature and flow-rate.

Similar Topics

I need to grab data out of an array string for example, I'm reading in MYArray.ReadString[0], for example reading... MYArray.ReadString[0] *...
Replies
Views
I'm using ICX HWC35 cellular gateway with Allen Bradley 1769 L33ER PLC for messaging purpose Already upload the AOI instruction to the project...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone worked o a project with a master plc and other remote plc that talk to each other using sms and or GPRS and sms as backup...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I have a micro 1100 and am trying to recieve a string from a cognex dataman barcode reader. I am not very familar with the ascii...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom