fetching data from HMI

A S7-300 PLC is connected to an HMI and live data is being displayed on HMI. I want to fetch this data from HMI into a windows based PC. Is it possible, if yes please help me how.

opc

Do you need the data realtime ?
If that's the case, then I think you should go for OPC.

A S7-300 PLC is connected to an HMI and live data is being displayed on HMI. I want to fetch this data from HMI into a windows based PC. Is it possible, if yes please help me how.

Ok I've never used Siemens HMI's before so I'm not much help to you. If it was Proface they have software to extract data from the PLC but with Siemens I'm not too sure.

Not realtime

If you do not need it realtime, then you could write a script that is called on tag change event. You make a tag connected to a PLC variable that changes every x time. The tag has to be polled continuesly. In the script you can take the needed tags and write them to windows text files or csv files. Check this forum for more information.

yes it is siemens HMI