Factory Talk and Inkscape

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi I want to ask how do I transfer over the images for inkscape over to FT? I want to have the image available in FT image settings.
Thanks

Last edited:
I just did it by creating an image and doing a Save as to .png and then opened that in Paint.net and then did a Save As .bmp. I didn't see the option of .bmp in Inkscap.
After this I righted click the Image folder in FT and Add the Component Into Application.
Worked like a charm.

Hope this helps

FactoryTalk View only supports JPG and BMP as the file formats for Images.

There are considerations for which format to use when you are using the smaller PanelView Plus terminals, but for FTView SE it's seldom an issue at all. The new PV+ v6 terminals have significantly bettter memory management as well.