Reserve card for ET200s

saeed_en

Hello everybody
For completion of my project I need one reserve card(type:6ES7 138-4AA01-0AA0)but i can't find it in HW catalog.
anybody can help me to add this to my HW catalog?
I want to know if connecting to siemens web site is only way to update the HW catalog or not?
Thank you

Hi the catalog update needs to come from Siemens. However it unpacks into a folder so you could store this folder locally if u wish to update lots of pc's

You can download hw catalog updates from siemens website. Then transfer to you pg by usb stick or similar and install there.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I need to add in a few discrete and analog cards for an existing 1769 Compact Logix system at a local Treatment Plant for an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to use the Data Preserve Tool for Logix5k (CompactLogix controller) but I keep getting comms errors and I'm not sure why. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am using S7-300 CPU-317-2DP with IM 153-2 for Software Redundancy. I am using Ethernet as Redundant Link. When the Master PLC is...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I just repied this thread below. But i decide to post a new topic hoping more people will read it. The link of the similar topic is...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom