Editing Mitsubishi A2n PLC Program with Link Parameters

khalid rafiq

Hi,
I am facing problem to edit Mitsubishi A2n PLC program (RAM) having link parameters set. The station is working as master station with three local stations attached. I want to know if it is possible to edit master station's program having link parameters set. The changes required does not have any concern with link parameters.

Khalid.I am no expert, but, if you upload the Program, Main only, make changes to it and then download Main only to the PLC. Main only, you should not effect the link parameters to your slave elements within the master PLC. On the other hand you should save all PLC parameter device memory and main program as a back up just in case. it is always safer to make a copy anyway. What do you want to change in the PGM anyway is it a timer or input/output change please be more specific what you need to achieve. Regards Badger.