kinetix6000 axis property setup

dis

on one machine,roller circumference is 50cm,the gear ratio is 15:1.and driver is kinetix6000.i want realize the function is:
if i write 5 in the direct instruction as MAJ,the roller linear speed is 5m/min,if i write 30,the speed is 30m/min.
i just want to complete the function using the parameter in the axis property. how can i setup them. the related parameter have position mode;conversion constant;postion unwind;
position unit___ pu per____ motor rev;
position unit____pu per____ unwind.
who did the actual project? can you answer me the question.
thank you very much!

Similar Topics

Hi, Expert: Is there any possible MAM PC bit turning on before reaching the position? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello, I got E62 on Kinetix6000 servo drive. I have checked feedback cable end to end all are good connection. There are 9 wires connected. In...
Replies
Views
Regarding sercos motor control I am a complete novice so i'm a little out of my depth here. My issue is that I have 4off kinetix6000 servo drives...
Replies
Views
What would be the reasons why the IAM module would open the contact for the Contactor Enable Relay (CED) on a Kinetix6000 drive. This is...
Replies
Views
Hello, we are using mpl-8330p-sj24aa as a conveyor servo with kinetix6000 guard motion.And our plc platform is control logix5573.The conveyor is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom