ACS800 adaptive programming

roxtech

Hi Dears,
we have one ACS800 drive. It run on ref. incr/decre with push button on ext1 selection. now I want to add ref1. with AI1 90% and 10% control speed with incre/decres push buttons But I did not find such application in drive programming. Is it possible with adaptive programming.
regards.

You cannot have Floating Point (increase-decrease) speed control and analog (AI1) at the same time. But, you could set up the EXT1/EXT2 selection on a digital input and have EXT1 with REF1 operate as floating point, and EXT2 with REF2 operate as an analog input. That way, it is easy to select which type of control you want from the digital input.

Parameter 1102 sets up the digital input to do the selection.

You cannot have Floating Point (increase-decrease) speed control and analog (AI1) at the same time. But, you could set up the EXT1/EXT2 selection on a digital input and have EXT1 with REF1 operate as floating point, and EXT2 with REF2 operate as an analog input. That way, it is easy to select which type of control you want from the digital input.

Parameter 1102 sets up the digital input to do the selection.

Dear DickDV,
At one time we can only select EXT1 or EXT2. we can not select both at one time.
Regards,

That is true, and, you can only select floating point or analof speed reference one at a time too. That's how it should be, it seems to me.

How would you operate both floating point and analog at the same time?