Siemens S7300, PT100 input -> 4-20mA output

Egil-s

Hi.

I use a PT100 ipnut on a SM331 analog input module. To control the temperature in a hydraulic transmission circuit.

All I do to get right temperature displayed is this;

L PIW 290
ITD
DTR
L 1.000000e+002
/R

And my problem is:

I want to log this temperature in LabView, and the input module there is 4-20mA.

How can i send out the temperature signal from the PLC as 4-20mA?

I have tried to just move the signal from PIW 290 (PT100 input) to PQW 304 (output to LabView). The scaling isn't right.

Well, i tried that now, and i didn't get it to work.

Could you be so kind and explain more?

Wich input do i use? I cant use PIW290 straight away.

How did you arrive at this code ?
What unit is temperature in after the /R

Code:
  L   PIW  290
      ITD   
      DTR   
      L     1.000000e+002
      /R