Remote access to Omron PLC (CJ1W-CPU12)

djdompe

I am looking for a solution to connect to my Omron PLC remotely. The challenging part is that the PLC's are on mobile units, and there isn't always internet/cell service. There is generally wireless available all the way accross the sites, but it can be up to 500ft away. Does anyone have any ideas? It would greatly increase my ability to service my out of country customers

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are looking at installing remote access for a client so that we can log-in remotely and troubleshoot the PLC but also so that the...
Replies
Views
We need to extablish remote access to an Omron (NS-10) HMI, which is on a remote Hydro-Electric site. The site has a broadband (ADSL)...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a project involved with Toyota whereby the customer would like to be able to control devices within a booth using a portable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a solution to remotely access any kind of device securely across the internet. I know this has been done in piecemeal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom