No user program present

mamadoo95

Hi everybody, I am new here,
I have a peddinghaus cnc punch machine,manufacture year 1999, with plc ge fanuc 90-30, cpu 311, the problem is that the plc doesnot get into run mode, so the machine is totally out of order, i conected to the plc using versapro, it connected,i made the program run, but the fault table has an error of no user program present, the machine still out of order, if any one has the program or any idea, please help

Similar Topics

Hey Everyone, I am have a machine that runs using GE Fanuc 90 30 series PLC and I am using using Proficy Machine Edition 6.0 to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys have a policy regarding transferring PLC programs to the end-user? If so, how do you transfer? I would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I received a request from a customer, and I am doubting if this is the correct way of doing things. We have a Siemens 1500F PLC, with...
Replies
Views
dear friends, i have an HMI Automation Direct EA7-T12C, it shows NO USER Program when i do power up. It was not having a CF card, but i got one...
Replies
Views
hi all, We have a SLC 5/04, it worked very well for years. Today We wanted to change the program. When I uploaded program from the SLC, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom