Info about SCADA

SCADA stands for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition. It essentially takes information about equipment and processes from remote terminal units, PLCs, or DCS units and displays it on a PC. You can use it for trending, data logging, alarming, and data display as well as some control functions.

Similar Topics

Hello, We are planning to integrate five SLC500 PLC located at various sites in an area less than 2 miles, now the customer wants to monitor all...
Replies
Views
Guys, I have experience with Citect but a client indicates that he wants to install a Serck SCX6 SCADA system. Can anyone tell me how different...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need to modify a user program in WinSCADA. Do any of you have information regarding this software? I need to know the following. 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am an electronic engineer with some C programming experience, National Instruments LabView programming experience of hardware control etc...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what these statistics mean or if there is a page that explains it more? I couldn't find anything on Rockwell's website or literature...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom