S7_400 CPU412 download problem

Arun

We are changing a PLC of old machine with new Siemens S7-400. Programming and machine trial job is uploaded to OEM. We are doing wiring. As wiring is completed we are trying to load PLC program (supplied by OEM) in the CPU but we are getting the error (see attached screen shot)
We found power supply selection is wrong in hardware configration we corrected it, all the profibus nodes are OK and we able to see them in accessible nodes in simatic manager. Today we use Siemens field PG but same problem we though that our USB MPI covertor baudrate may not matching with CPU.

Can some one throw light on the issue?

regards
arun

S7_400_1.jpg S7_400_2.jpg S7_400_3.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working with a Micrologix 1400 model 1766-L32BXB. With no input wires connected to the “in12” thru “in19”, I am getting 24 volts while...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom