Mitsubishi Siemens Profibus link

tomhelliwell

Hello All, Does anyone here have any experience with a Mitsubishi Q series and Siemens 318-2 profibus DP link? I have the Siemens setup as master and the mitsi Q as a slave.

I have mangaed to setup the Mitsi(I think) and the range D6000-D6500 as inputs and D7000-D7500 outputs.

How do i read these in the siemens? using the DP_RECV function? but im confused. So from what I can get from helpfile is:
CPLADDR=Profibus address
RECV=Destination of recieved data?

Have I understood this correctly?

Similar Topics

Anyone have any experience with a Siemens master and Mitsubishi slave profibus? Looking for help getting setting up and talking
Replies
Views
Evening all. Got a bit of a problem here, process was running fine, 440 fails, new one installed, process not running fine anymore! I've never...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please I need your advice. 1. Master PLC Mitsubishi CPU-R04CPU + ETH module RJ71EN71 2. Master need to comm with AB CompactLogix 1769-L33ER &...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm new to Mitsubishi robots so please bear with me. I have a setup of an RV-7F-Q1-S15 robot with a CR750-07VQ1-1-S15 controller and a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm wanting to basically get data from a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and write it in to my D registers on my Q series PLC. If I went for profinet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom