amci ethernet ip stepper controller

jimcav

hello guys,

I am using a L32E processor and two amci ethernet stepper controllers. amci has a sample program on there site that they give you which is great. i need an easy way to duplicate the tags and ladder to use in the same program cpu because i will be using two amci controller.

Thanks guys

Is´s as simple as copy and paste(tags( controller scope program scope), programs and tasks if necesary), when pasting change names appropiate for the second board.
After copying programs use search and replace and change original tags for copied tags(new ones).

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anyone use any of these? I have a simple application that requires some steppers and these certainly seem attractive. I was just wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am running a AMCI SD4840 Stepper Motor drive system with Allen Bradley CompactLogix. Every now and then when a 480VAC motor kicks in on...
Replies
Views
We are currently experiencing a fault on 1 of the 3 stepper motors, keying mismatch fault. The stepper motor is SMD23E2-240A-M12S. We bought the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the AMCI cards for the micrologix plc series? Have some existing machines that have the micrologix 1400 plc and they also have 4...
Replies
Views
Greetings Plcple First post here. Begging pardon in advance. Any help with the following would be much appreciated. A 3 axis program was once...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom