controllogix - PowerFlex

albertabound

I have an Ethernet/IP connected Powerflex 700 Vector drive. My module defined data includes UserDefined Dints. My question is, where can I look to see how that UserDefined data is assigned to which drive parameters. Several are obvious, but a number are not assigned, or assigned and not used. I've downloaded the drive's parameter database with Drive Executive, but custom folders are empty.

Similar Topics

Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
I have a Controllogix PLC that I currently have communicating to a Powerflex 40P-E. I am able to set the speed of the drive without a problem but...
Replies
Views
i was wondering if anyone could get me started on an application i have involving a controllogix plc and powerflex 70 vfds (with encoders) on...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom