Problem with 1784-PCMK & Factory Talk View ME

danielplcsnet

Hi:

I no yet view the net DH+ on RsLinx Enterprise with a 1784-PCMK.

Yesterday I was using a 1784-U2DHP, but it's not suppoorted for RsLinx Enterprise.

Today I'm trying with a 1784-PCMK but I Can't view the DH+ Net when I want to create the shortcut.

What's the problem??

Regards!!!

Add Driver.jpg Error en Rslinx Enterprise.jpg RsLinx.jpg

Unfortunately, the 1784-PKTX is the only DH+ interface supported by RSLinx Enterprise. The 2711P-RN6 module is essentially a 1784-PKTX card.

The 1784-U2DHP and 1784-PCMK are not supported by RSLinx Enterprise.

There is a workaround to use RSLinx Classic with FactoryTalk View, but it is not always simple.

Before we discuss that, please describe your application. Are you developing and testing an application that will be run on a PanelView Plus terminal, or one that will be run on a Windows XP computer ?

Thanks Ken

I will to obtain a 1784-PKTX, You are right RsLinx Enterprise only accept a 1784-PKTX card.

I Have a Panel View + 1250 (2711P-RN6).

I'm developing some changes in the application, I have to create some alarms from 4 SLC's at least.

Actually there are 7 SLC processors in the DH+ Net, but there is not a backup and somebody removed the previous configuration. Now there are not any shortcut.

Should be there 7 shortcuts.

Regards!!!