Reading tags from remote OPC server throu Wonderware FS Gateway

vesalink

I've already done everything that I could (including reading all of the Tech Notes) but could not read the simple tag throu FS Gateway 1.5 (OPC Server) to store it in InSQL 9.0. So InSQL shows me that topic's status is "Recieving" (Connected) but values didn't come and if you go to the FS Gateway Diagnostics and see the needed tag R/W status it shows "-/W" (when double clicking details show: Read status: pending; Write status: completed)
What does it means? Thanks in advance!

Can't read tags from RSLinx OPC through Wonderware FSGateway

Hi folks,

I am new to the forum and would like your help.

I am using RSLogix5000 19, RSLogix Emulate 2010, RSLinx 2.57, FSGateway3.0 and Wonderware Intouch 10.

RSI OPC Test Client can connect and read all OPC values from the RSLogix5000
althought Archestra SMC can not.

What happens is that it displays the tags from RSLinx but values does not show up on Archestra.
rom FS Gateway Diagnostics and see the needed tag R/W status it shows "-/W" (when double clicking details show: Read status: pending; Write status: completed).

Thanks in advance!
Please see pictures attached!

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Hello!

Did you fix it? I've faced a similar issue, all my PLCs are fully accessible, but one of them got ignored by Intouch.

Thanks in advance.

Noble_Fox, welcome to the forum. The post you are writing a comment about is from 2020, and the previous one from 2011.
My advise is that you start a new post and describe your problem in detail, and if you can add screenshots so as to make it easier to understand your issue, you will increase the likelihood of your post being checked by someone who can understand this issue and help you.