RSVIEW ME development

srv

hi,

I am facing a problem while working on rs view me development.I am using rsview studio got with rsvew supervisory edition which is having rsview studio for RSview SE local,rsview SE(network) and machine editions.I finished all my graphics in ME edition and i could communicate with my SLC500 5/05 plc through ethernet from my laptop.when i tried to create runtime (.mer),configured rslinks enterprises communication tab,shortcut for local tab for communication between laptop and plc and i used copy to runtime option for creating runtime files.after doing this i created runtime application from application menu.that time i got a message "Do you want to discard the change" and "unable to save the tags".I can do create the .mer files with out configuring the target shortcut configuration.i got .mer and i downloaded to PV+,all dispalys are working with out communication.i have attached the snap of messeges which i got when i tried to create runtime files.is it the problem from my activation.which activation i need to convert to >mer file with communication setting.

snap1.jpg

If the Copy to the Runtime is being discarded, why would you expect the runtime communications to work?

After you do the copy, click Apply (if needed) then click OK. The Communications Setup window must be closed to create the runtime file.

OG

RS VIEW ME studio

hi,

I am using FTV studio version 5.00.00(CPR9)for development.MY PV+ is 5.10.02.09.I just finished my graphics converted to .mer and downloaded to PV+.but PV is not communicating with PLC again.I just did copy to runtime for shortcut while converting to .mer.My PLC IP address is 11.196.40.58.and PV+ is 11.196.40.59.Any body please tell me why HMIis not communicating with PLC.what IP address i have ti give for HMI