using off delay times in mitsubishi Q06hcpu

You could try this method...when X0 goes high it'll set the output bit, when it goes low it will enable the timer and reset the output bit after the set time. Not sure whether there's a shorter method but this is what I would normally use.

Voucher%20Buddy%20off%20delay%20timer.jpg

To be honest if he Knew how to do it he wouldn't have to ask, there is no point in reinventing the wheel,👨🏻‍🏫

off timer.jpg

Guess it's just down to preference, it's the same amount of instructions just one line less. I agree about the thinking, sometimes you've got to do it to learn... it sticks a bit easier.

Similar Topics

I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Connecting using the EL6631 which has been OK up until now. I have some errors preventing me going into operating mode, unable to resolve them any...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know much about CAN communications? I potentially have a need to get data from CAN based NOx and NH3 sensors (these are typically...
Replies
Views
May I know how to read the coupler state, whether it is in Idle or in active mode using dot net. What variable I should read? Any sample I can...
Replies
Views
I'm working for the first time with an ABB IRC5 Robot controller that is using Beckhoff I/O modules with ProfiNet buscouplers, and I hope somebody...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom