Citectscada and GX simulator

zorgin

Hey Everyone!

I've got some trouble setting up a test project with Citect scada and GX simulator.

I've installed MXcomponent on this computer and i've added mxcomp as driver however it still wont connect to the gx simulator.

Does anyone have a example project with this setup that they can send to me or in some other fasion tell me what im supposed to do in the configuration of Citect.

Best Regards, Martin

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I have a question about the allowable syntax for an expression in CitectSCADA. If I wanted an advanced alarm to trigger based on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to make internal CitectSCADA project tags available to an OPC server. (Schneider OFS). There are...
Replies
Views
Hello, This may not be the place for this but im curious of anyone has worked with CitectSCADA 2018 and windows sessions. Any feedback would be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am still trying to learn citectscada and curious about the how the hmi stores the alarms (active, historical, etc). I could see a...
Replies
Views
I want to make an application in C# .Net to read Tags from CitectScada (Local variables, Variables tags, Digital Alarms ...) so that I can process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom