"PanelView Plus 1250" RAM fully occupied problem

bkfrodo

I have PanelView Plus 1250 Operator HMI installed on a unit. It is programmed using Factory Talk View Studio ME.
I had built several configurations and downloaded them in the PanelView Plus 1250 using the "Transfer Utility" of Factory Talk View Studio ME.
Unfortunately, its built-in RAM had become occupied and it doesnot allow any more downloading. I haven't included any "GoTo" statement in my program, so I cannot access its Control Panel from the HMI.
Is there any way by which I can free its RAM and download a new configuration program with the "GoTo" statement.

I can't remember which version they started to include this but if you cycle power and then watch in the lower left-hand corner a little white box may appear. While it is visible, press press it and you will be taken to the config screen.
I "think" I also read on here that you can get there by also using a keyboard plugged into the USB port but I could be incorrect on this.
Edit Version needs to be 4.00.12 or greater and if Keypad only press and hold F1 while rebooting.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I can't remember which version they started to include this but if you cycle power and then watch in the lower left-hand corner a little white box may appear. While it is visible, press press it and you will be taken to the config screen.
I "think" I also read on here that you can get there by also using a keyboard plugged into the USB port but I could be incorrect on this.
Edit Version needs to be 4.00.12 or greater and if Keypad only press and hold F1 while rebooting.
Hope this helps.

Read all about it here....

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=48497