How to search thr %R in GE FUNAC Plc 90-30 via LM90

jcp

Hi friends;
I attach a image of Logic.
%AI16 is connected to the transmitter 0 t0 80PSIG 4 to 20 mA and setting of the Analog module is following
Low limit=-2000
High Limit= 32760
Now in the code AI16 is in to the INT TO REAL block and result save in %R00301.
When i search the %R00301 i get nothing. How the developer use this register for further scalling computation?
How can i understand or search technique?
I know diffinatly some other compution is done in the logic or may be its enough? I can not understand because i am new with GE Funac PLC's
Regards. Please help me

AI.JPG

Press F4 and follow the instructions on the next screen.
In LM90 use Alt-H for help.

Any chance of zipping up your project and posting it here?

If you aren't finding %R301 via a direct search, then it either isn't being used (in that case, look for other instances of %AI16 in your program), or it could be referenced either by indirect referencing, or remotely from a second device.

Hi friends;
I use LM90 to program the GE FUNAC PLC 90-30 cpu 351.
I press F4 for search any register.
I set search screen as
Global, Explicit, TOP,
When i press enter it identify the register how i go forward to check same register. ALT+F4 or any other key to go forward for the same search. Help plz

Use the cursor keys to scroll between the fields in the search "window". Use the Tab key to scroll through the choices for each field. Once you have used the search routine to find the first usage of the address, you need to change the "Start From" field to "Current". As long as the "Start From" field reads "Top", the search function will continue to find the first usage in the program.

Remember, LM90 is a DOS program, not a Windows app. Don't expect Wondows key functionality.

To use LM90 there are three things one needs to remember.
1. ESC key backs you up one menu.
2. Alt-H gives you "Help"
3. Read what is on the screen.

Hi also try an implicit search. Alt F4 should repeat a search from your current location.

Goto block main, press home to goto the top. then F4 to search etc.

... you need to change the "Start From" field to "Current". As long as the "Start From" field reads "Top", the search function will continue to find the first usage in the program...

Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that "feature" of LM90. šŸ™ƒ