Exporting Data File from a Micrologix1500

mmarinr

Hey guys!

Here is the problem...

I got an INTEGER Data File on my Micrologix 1500, which I need to export to some kind of "universal" type of file. Say for example .CSV or something like that.

This Data File contains about 200 values that I got from a Force Gauge into an Analog Input Module and finally stored into the N30 Data File. Obviously N30 is the number of Data File.

So does anyone knows if it's possible to export these 200 values into a laptop by using RSLogix500 only?

What other alternatives do I have considering there is no much left on the budget??

Thanks a lot for any answers!

Expanding the size of the window and the number of columns you should be able to see all the numbers at once. Then to a screen capture. Save to an image.

I'm not sure which will be the final use for this data.

But I think it has to do with some statistics thing, so I guess they'll be manipulating the data on Excel. I'm only guessing cause they told me to try to get something in CSV.

I'll try what Archie says and if doesn't work, I'll try with Bernie's idea.

I'll let you know how this worked out.

THANKS A LOT!