Mitsubishi Instruction - MC and MCR

zai_jnr

Hi All,

I'm now study to use master control(MC) and master control reset (MCR) in ladder program for PLC Mitsubishi Q06H series.

According to manual, for Q series there have 15 nesting can use in ladder which is N0~N14.

I'm also study and review existing programming that use MC and MCR instruction. Just curious, the ladder use same nesting num for different section but different bit using. Is it no problem if we repeat using same nesting number in ladder id differnt section?o_O Kindly review attach file.

thankx for your kindly reply for this thread...

Similar Topics

Is K4M101 a constant? Is K7 a constant? What does this instruction do? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone tell me if there is an equivalent 'truncate' function in Mitsubishi GX Works 2. Ive worked with Rockwell and Siemens for years...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have always worked with Rslogix500 and I'm working on a project migrating the code from an old mitsubishi FX64MR to and slc505. I'm having...
Replies
Views
Good morning or afternoon wherever you may be. New to Mitsubishi controls and playing around with software and the simulator. GX Works 2...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am working on a packaging machine that communicates with 2 servo drives and need a little help understanding the instruction. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom