How to store the Progrmme In 90-30

jcp

Hi friends;
When i try to store the programme it shows message
"the programme name in plc is mismatch " How can i understand this message and change the name what is this?
Please if any one have information about to write the new programme, configration and load to plc send me please.
Thanks

It looks like you finally managed to establish communications. Congratulations.

The message simply means that the name of the program file in the PLC is different than the file you have opened on your PC. In Logicmaster "Utility" (F9), when you press either F1 (load) or F2 (Store), there is a field labeled "Current Folder" and another labeled "PLC Program Name". "Current Folder" is the name of the project file currently open on your PC. "PLC Program Name" is the name of the program in the PLC.

Go to the "Folder" (F8) menu and create a new folder with a name that matches the PLC name. Then you can upload the program and configuration from the PLC to your PC.

ok i agree becuase i am very worried about the sucessfull and contineous communication. Plz guide me steve on the ge plc 90-30 with cpu352. if u ask about the system i explain every module and their specifications. i hope u favour me.

You don't get the message you reported unles Logimaster is communicating with the PLC. The only way Logicmaster can know the name of the program in the PLC is by reading it from the PLC.

Logicmaster will not let you upload a program from the PLC to the PC unless the project file name in the PC matches the program name in the PLC. The only exception to that rule is if the project file name in the PC is "TEMP". You can read the file name in the PLC by navigating to the "Load" or "Store" screens as I outlined earlier. The name of the program in the PLC is displayed on either of those screens. The program name in the PLC is also displayed on the "Folders" screen where you select an existing project folder or create a new one.

If you already have a copy of the Logicmaster program folder on your PC, then navigate to the folder selection screen and select it as the active project. Logicmaster will tell you if what is in the PLC matches what is in the PC.
If you don't have a copy of the project file, note the name of the program in the PLC and create a new project file in Logicmaster using the same name. Then load the program and configuration from the PLC to the PC.