ABB ACS800 over Profibus

luccass

Hi guys,

Started coding some blocks in Step 7 for Profibus comms to ABB ACS800 drive. Looks like typical Profibus DPV0 device, but...
I need to read Actual frequency, current, power and torque and display them on HMI - as usual scaling is needed between raw values from the drive and the final value.

Could you please advise what sort of parameters / factors need applying to scale raw values as the AB manual drives me bonkers?
We use FPBA-01 Profibus interface, so looks like we have to use ABB Drives communication profile. Correct me if I'm wrong as never used ABB drives and not familiar with terminology.

Thanks!

I have a sample FB using PPO4
If your interested, PM me with your e mail address

I had a look at your code this morning. It shows how to read from and write to a drive, but no scaling (except of actual current in %)...

In the ABB drive 16384 is the max value right??
Just add an "in" to the function block as a scale factor.
Then just do the math on the pzd and send it "out" the function block

Easy

do any one know how to do programming with ABB AC800M plc programming,and specifically how to do programming for analog signals and PID Block?

Please help me out,

Rushik, you must start a new posting to ask a different question like that. You are "highjacking" a thread when you do this and it is unacceptable in this forum.

You will get good help here but you must start a new posting