Panasonic FP0 C16 PLC programme retrieve

jack84

Hi guys,

i am trying to refurbish one old automated filling machine. during this process i came across Panasonic FP0C16 PLC. i never had experience with panasonic PLC.

i want to retrieve Programme from Panasonic PLC. i am using FPWin Pro 6 software for PLC. when i try to connect my laptop with PLC using RS232 cable; it shows me PLC status. But I am unable to see programme.

can anyone help me with correct procedure to retrieve original programme from FP0C16 PLC.o_O

I've used FPWin Pro quite a bit but have never needed to upload a program. That said, this would be my guess as to the proper procedure:
1. Create an empty project for the correct PLC model.
2. Online menu > Online Mode
3. Online menu > Upload Program Code and PLC Configuration

If you are able to go Online but the Upload option is grayed out, it's possible that the program was configured to disallow uploading.