Micrologix Set Time from HMI

pkshaver

I am using an ML1100 and want to update the clock time from a C-More HMI. To do this, I have setup the ML1100 with integer words for my "TEMP" month, day, year, etc. I intended to enter these values in the HMI and press a button whichactivates a MOV or COP function to load the TEMP value to RTC:0.MON, RTC:0.YR, etc.

I have tried MOV and COP with the S:37... words and got a "Error: Word is not writeable at word level".

So, I switched to the RTC:0.YR format and get "Error:Invalid Data Type" message.

I have attached a screenshot. From the screenshot, it appears that some of the rungs are verified, and they do verify on a rung by rung basis. But when I verify the project or try to downlaod it, i get the errors. Any help is appreciated.

Capture.jpg

Similar Topics

I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1200 that goes into Major Fault a couple of times a year The fault is it can communicate with an expansion unit and cant...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to know if there is any possibility of correct a temperature offset directly in the RTD module. I have a system connected...
Replies
Views
I have an application where we're using a Micrologix 1200, and there's a timer on that we use in our program where the preset value resets itself...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1100 that I've been working on, and now it is showing a blinking fault light. On the LCD screen, it say Major Fault 0008h. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom