ET1200 Beckoff

cooded

I am using ET1200 ASIC for ethercat. There is a register AlEvent request register 0x220 in ET1200 to notify the microcontroller of any events. However while reading the register I get an event and this event is missed by microcontroller and the watchdog expires. Although they have a note in their datasheet telling to use the IRQ pin for this kind of scenario, I just wanted to know wether there are any other registers which I could poll for events?

Similar Topics

How i Can connect Delta plc, with Beckoff remote IO cards?
Replies
Views
I am facing ADS Error reading/writing not permit while trying to connect Cx8090 PLC controller to my PC (see screnshots). I guess it is because of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm now working full time for a company that has a few Beckoff plc's. i have links to training material, but i have a question. Allen...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a begginer with PLCs and everything that comes with them. Well my task is to somehow connect an RFID reader with PLC Beckoff...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering how should I use persistent variables in my program. Should I just use PERSISTENT on the declaration of the variables I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom