Logix500 V5.5 Anyone?

swapped

Hi,

I'm in need of Logix500 V5.5 to talk to an old SLC which is at revision 4 (my version 8.1 keeps kicking me offline with every edit and has twice faulted the processor). Rockwell says I need V5.5 I talked to rockwell about 5 times and they keep sending me some Logix500 5.5 source control which turns out to be RSMAC. I'm not looking for a cracked version or anything of that sort, just the installer for the normal v5.5. I purchase a yearly toolkit license that works with all rockwell software so this is all legit.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm in need of Logix500 V5.5 to talk to an old SLC which is at revision 4 (my version 8.1 keeps kicking me offline with every edit and has twice faulted the processor). Rockwell says I need V5.5 I talked to rockwell about 5 times and they keep sending me some Logix500 5.5 source control which turns out to be RSMAC. I'm not looking for a cracked version or anything of that sort, just the installer for the normal v5.5. I purchase a yearly toolkit license that works with all rockwell software so this is all legit.

Thank you!

Odd, I looked on the RA Software Updates page and v5.5 is there. The problem is that it is there in four languages, none of which is English. Maybe your local distributor has a copy that you can install.

Yup i saw that. Kinda frustrating. You can also find the source control file i mentioned in the downloads section. I guess i'll have to pursue it with the distributor again. I talked to them once, they sent me the source control file just like rockwell did and when i said it wasn't the right one, basically gave me a case number to call into rockwell with. That got me nowhere. I was hoping that someone maybe had 5.5 on a cd in a plant somewhere. I found the case for the CD where i'm at but no CD.

Thanks

Last edited: