Efoy Fuel Cell and Emerson RTU

fredbear

I have a setup that needs some communication interconnectivity. A Emerson ROC needs to be able to poll a Efoy fuel cell about it's status and send that data back to a remote host. The Efoy fuel cell has a rs-232 port that is designed to be connected to by a computer running hyperterminal to retrieve data and set configuration parameters via ASCII commands. Is there any way that this can be done with a ASCII - modbus converter gateway device of some kind?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for a sensor to monitor the level of Diesel Fuel And Gasoline in an outdoor Storage tank. The Tank has cylindrical shape laying...
Replies
Views
Greetings from all the way down here in New Zealand:-) I have a challenge for you all..... I have a need for a PLC to run a Doser pump to pump...
Replies
Views
I am about to be upgrading several compressor engines to Logix 5000 and I am looking for the best, proven, ways to program in the various curves...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I came across one diesel dispenser at the gas station. I have tried to study it and realized it has basic components: pump, meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom