How to recognize kind of processor?

BigMac

How to recognize kind of processor? There is 1747-L53.... I don't know 531-532 A,B C or D? What kind of OS it has?

If you are talking about your program being able to recognize the processor, there are status words for that.

Logic Tree

OK. So you are going to program a SLC 5/03.

Question 1: Do you already have the actual processor?
-- If "YES", then Question 2: Can you look at it out of the rack?
------ If "Yes", there is a label on the side of the processor that will tell you the model number.
------ If "No", then just upload from it, and look at the S: status file like Jesper shows above.

-- If "No", then Question 3: Do you have to order it right away, or can you write the program first?
------ If "Order Now", then select a 1747-L532E (16K memory, series C). This will give you enough memory to do what you need, and the latest firmware will give you the largest instruction set with which to do it.
------ If "Order Later", then just select any of them (best choice:
1747-L531E (8K memory, Series C) Lower price due to less RAM, but full functionality). Once your program is complete, you can see how close you are to the maximum memory limit (8K or 16K), and if you've used any of the "enhanced" instructions (BTR/BTW come to mind) for which O/S you need. Order the appropriate one.