Crimson 3.0

tb844

Trying to set up a reset button to accept alarms. I put the "AlarmAcceptAllAlarms()" function in the button data in the action block tab. It comes up with "this expression has side-effects".

I searched the manual for "side effects" in the manual and reference manual with no results.

What am I doing wrong?

It comes up with "this expression has side-effects".

I searched the manual for "side effects" in the manual and reference manual with no results.

I see that alarm message when a script may cause a circular reference. I think in your case, the first part of the text is a reserved keyword that, according to the manual, "This function is not implemented in the current build."...

I think silva has it right.

For my accept all alarms button, on the action page, for "On Released" I have chosen General and have "AlarmAcceptAll()" as the command.

Last edited: