Factory Talk Login

alangdance

Ihave created a login and logout for a PV+ 400. The Login works fine but the now the Displays that I have created to be login to none of the buttons that have been created no longer work. Have I missed some thing out on the setup. If a reload the project again without the login and logout the buttons work fine. Can anybody give me some pointers where I have gone wrong.

Regards

Alan

What version of FTView are you using? I have forgotten how security works with FTView, but I think you have to assign security levels to objects, and then assign matching security levels to users which are created down toward the bottom of the left hand pane in Studio.

Similar Topics

Hey all, I was wondering if it was possible to configure FT View SE to log you out of a station if you try to log in in another Client? Thanks...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a Auto login in for factory talk view login SE addition, right now If there is a power bump and the power bump last longer...
Replies
Views
I will try to clarify this as well as I can here and can do my best to clarify further if needed. I have a plant where I have about 5 or 6 areas...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. First of all thanks for your help! You've been really helpful for me in these years but now I'm facing a problem that I can't solve...
Replies
Views
I want to create a few different users, not windows users just my own. Is there a native way to do this without using windows users? Factory Talk...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom