CV-2100 With 2 Cameras

intradave

I've been playing with an older Keyence CV-2100 vision system, trying to get a split display of both images, and then hopefully send that split display to the CF card.
I'm trying to use it to watch two segments of an inspection system and log them to CF to try and diagnose a very intermittent problem. Basically looking at process and an LCD screen.

Anybody know if this can even be done?

I've been messing with this thing all day and can't both cameras together. Both cameras work independently, but there must be a trick to getting the split screen feature to display on my Keyence display.

Similar Topics

I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some issues with downloading program to brand new PC. I have project in Automation Studio, that I was able to download to an...
Replies
Views
Morning, At a customer site, working with a Toshiba TS2100/TH850A and I've created a new program to add in a new part type on an existing machine...
Replies
Views
There're some tiny bulb for Running status on AB MCC panel. What is the exact voltage? I measured it is 9.2VAC. What is specification so that I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project at work that requires me to communicate to a micrologix 1400 via modbus to a sureservo sva-2100. The connection will be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom