Slc500/3

amris_h

Hi I am new in this field of programming,

I am working on an existing programe and its running I cann go offline as it will stop the machine.
I want to add a 4 new rung and some timers while online ( I have some spare timers so i do not have to go offline )
Please can get some help on what and how can I add new rung and what steps should i follow after adding them online

Amish

See PDFs below for exerts from help files. Also your software should have some online help to guide you.

thank you mickey I will look into it.

Amish

I tried it and inserted a small programe for my machine and now its working good with it,
Thankyou once again for the attached pdf.

Last edited: